The other day the girls told me that they wanted to color, but Mommy doesn't keep crayons or markers around. As all of you, I'm sure, I'm sick of the mess that comes along with those two great childhood tools! So I sat them up to the table with a piece of paper and one of Daddy's pens. Awhile later Ashlynn came up to me with the biggest grin on her face and told me that she had drawn a picture of the baby! I almost cried, it was so sweet. I just had to share it. She said that it is a picture of me with the baby in my belly! Childrens minds are so creative. I just love my sweet little girls!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh, that is so cute! I love that little girl. She's adorable. I can just imagine the excitement in her voice when she showed it to you. Precious.
That's awesome! I think that you should frame it and but it in the babies room!
Those hearts are the best! :)
As I'm looking at your blog the song "To Make You Feel My Love" is playing. This song always and forever will remind me of you and Anthony. I remember on your wedding day, he sang this song to you. Oh how ROMANTIC that was!! He has a great voice too. Does he sing this song to you very often? You really are a lucky girl.
She is the best ARTIST and I love it when they share the story behind the art. It just makes it that more priceless!
Post a Comment