It was so much fun having April & her kids up here for a few days. The kids really enjoyed being able to play with each other again. Ashlynn & Oakley sure were sad when they had to say goodbye. They already have a sleep over planned for when we go down next.
One of the days that April and her kids were up here we decided to go to the Willow Park Zoo. The kids thought it was a blast! (I think Anthony & I are a little burnt out on the zoo though.)
Monday, August 4, 2008
April Comes To Visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yea, I'll bet you are tired of the Zoo. Every time someone comes they want you to take them, huh? The kids really like it though. I think we suffer through it so the kids can enjoy themselves.
Post a Comment