I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenck's lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirl under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Trip to St. George

While visiting in St. George, we were able to see lots of friends and family. The girls had a blast being able to play with the cousins and their friends. Here are just a few of the pictures that captured each moment!
~Heidi's Baby Boy~


















4 comments:

kate said...

Hey girl! Sorry we weren't able to get together for more time when you were down! :) Looks like you kept BUSY though!

Elder Larkin said...

OH my gosh I'm so sad that you didn't come to visit me! And I'm sad that I didn't come to visit you either. I LOVE that picture of the Vick girl-grandkids. They are all so pretty. I love the one of the Mackley grandkids too! I miss every one. Yes, I think you did keep yourself very busy while you were there. I'm sure it feels great to be home!

Elder Larkin said...

PS. Tell Heidi congrats on her new baby. What a cute little guy. How is she doing with two now?

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

Those are such cute pictures. I miss you guys so much. I love the picture of me and the girls. Not that I look so great, but because I love your girls so much. Make sure that you give them a hug for me, and tell them that aunt Nana loves them. I sure wish Cindy could have come down too.