I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenck's lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirl under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley
9 comments:
Oh what a beautiful family you have!! Three adorable girls.. What a lucky girl you are!
Congratulations on your new sweet little girl! Your other 2 girls look like very good big sisters!
Oh man!!! What beautiful girls. I'm sitting hear with tear filled eyes. New baby's bring Heaven just a little bit closer. Alyssa is absolutely beautiful.
P.S. I hope you don't mind that I borrowed a few pictures to post on my blog. Please give the girls, big hugs and kisses from Aunt Jana. I can't wait to come see you guy's, and give hugs and kisses myself. I can't keep looking at you blog to see Alyssa. It is so cute to see the two "Big" sisters lovin on their baby sister. Priceless moments, & pictures.
Oh my gosh! I love these pictures! Alyssa looks so healthy and precious. Ashlynn and Hailey are such great sisters. I'll bet they're having so much fun being little Mama's.
PS. and look at those two cute Grandparents! I'll bet Anthony's Mom & Dad are aching to come see her too. Alyssa is such a lucky little girl to have so many people who just adore her.......
I NEED to see pictures of you too! Where are the pictures of my sister. I hope you're doing well. I'll bet you're so happy to be home.
Oh, how beautiful!!! Look at your group of "sisters". There is no bond stronger than that! Look how much we love our sisters:D
ahh the new baby! I am so glad everything is good. Wow!
Ok im leaving in just 3 days and I logged on to your blog and started crying :( Im going to miss everyone sooo much.Im a little scared but mostly excited.Alyssa is so dang cute! Tell Ash and Hailey we said Hi.Love you guys tons.
Post a Comment