While we were down in St. George for Thanksgiving 2008, Cindy took pictures of the whole Vick family! It is the first family picture, in years, that everyone was able to be together. The only person that was missing was Raymond. The pictures turned out great! Cindy does such a great job! I actually turned 26 today so Cindy took a picture of just me. Pregnant and all! 26 and almost 3 kids! WOW!




3 comments:
Hey, I think they turned out well considering the time of day these were taken. Usually I discourage taking them in direct light, but I think they look good. You guys really have a great family. They are all so nice to me, and I appreciate that.
I must be totaly PMSing. I'm sitting here looking at your cute little family, and I feel like bawling. I miss you guy's. You truely are one of my best friends. I miss you guys terribly. Thank you for being my sister and friend. Tell Ashie, and Hailey that I love them and miss them. I love you sis.
P.S. Tell Anthony I miss him too.:)
Post a Comment