When Grandma & Grandpa Mackley were up here in January Hailey got a hold of the scissors and chopped a huge chunk of her hair off. We were going to wait until March to have Aunt Lisa fix it, but I couldn't wait! It was impossible to do her hair! Everyday she would get cereal or yogurt or something else equally sticky in it and when it came time to comb it, it was a nightmare. She would scream her head off, and I wasn't about to wash her hair three or four times a day. So against Anthony's wishes, (sorry honey) I cut it myself! I think it looks cute! We'll just have to have Aunt Lisa even it up, if she will! After I cut it Hailey said, 'ohh, I look like a princess!' I think she does too!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Hailey's New Haircut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How cute! She does look like a princess. I love it Hailey.
Oh my sweet little princess! She is so very sweet. I love the picture and the hair.
I love her new hair cut its so flipping cute on her little face :)
She is so darling!! That cute looks cute with her face!
Post a Comment