Last week Anthony replaced the brakes and a motor mount on our car. At one point he came into the house to ask me something and I had to ask,
'Am I married to a black man?'
He was so black from grease. I wish I could have gotten a picture of his face but he was way under the car and getting annoyed that I was taking pictures of him.
On another note...
I am so thankful that I have a husband that knows his way around cars. He has saved us thousands of dollars through the years. I also know that there is no way the 'big blue boat' aka Bessie, would have made it this many years, and as much as I complain about her, she has gotten us through our college years. Thank you honey for all that you do for us.
Your amazing.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Am I married to a black man?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Nothin' sexier than a man at work!
Post a Comment