Even before Ashlynn was born I started writing a journal for her, so that some day she will be able to keep it for herself and read about her life, when she started sitting up, crawling, got her first tooth and so on. I also have one for Hailey and Alyssa, but who has the time to sit down and write in a journal as often as they'd like? So I have decided to turn them into blogs. For the simple fact that I know I will 'get to it' more often. I think Hailey was 18 months old the last time I wrote in hers! (or something like that) I'll let you know when I get them up and running!
You can see their progress here:
I will be typing up all that I have written in their journals through out the next week! Check back soon!
(ps. Ashlyn is excited and keeps asking me if she can get on her blog. She wants to take a picture of me and post it! But I told her she has to wait so that I can catch up the rest of her life first!)


4 comments:
Great idea, and did you know you can print it?
What a great idea. I want to find out how to print my blog. That would be awsome.
That is a fanstastic idea! I can't wait to go read them!
I must admit I have been blog stalking you. :)
Wow these blogs are truly inspiring. They bring tears to my eyes just reading them you can feel how much you love your daughters. Thank you for sharing that.
Kylie McNeil
Post a Comment