Well,
we're still in St. George.
It's not as warm as I thought it would be.
(or hoped i guess)
But there is not even one tiny pile of snow
and for that I am grateful.
Yesterday Alyssa turned one.
She has started taking 3-4 steps between Anthony and me
and Grandma Mackley taught her to do stairs.
I really can't believe a whole year has gone by.
(i will post pictures of her birthday when we get back up to logan)
Today we went past our old neighborhood, Stone Ridge,
and talked to the property manager there.
We filled out a application for their waiting list!
She sounded really optimistic about getting us back in there
and even told us to start calling her in April to really get things moving.
I am so excited!
That's just a few months from now!
Being down here reminds me why I love this place.
I love being around family and friends and the red mountains.
There is just something about it that I can't live without.
I guess you could call me a true southern belle.
Plus I'm sick of visiting.
I hate living out of a suit case,
and we do it way to often.
I know that if we lived somewhere else permanently,
we would come home to visit just as often as we do now
and even though I love my mother and mother in law dearly,
it's hard staying with them.
I love having my own space.
I like being able to wake up in the morning,
use my own bathroom,
and walk around the house in my undies if I want.
Ahhh.
The comforts of home......
Monday, December 28, 2009
St. George
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
hey doll i wish i wouldve known you were in stg i just got home tonight. :(
i hope your stay is good! i know what you mean about not wanting to live out of a suitcase so many times lol one day ill get back there too
=) We can't wait to have you guy's move back home. It has been great being able to have you here for the Holiday's.
i know. i'm quickly learning that i hate "leaving home".
i can't believe you guys are almost DONE!! That's awesome!
I'm excited that you are in the process of moving back! Super exciting! But you never know, you may end up somewhere completely different once he finds a teaching job. Hmmmm. Maybe Las Vegas?? JK But seriously they have THE best schools here (if you're in the right area), and they pay better in Nevada.
I loved seeing you guys last week. I miss being able to see you on a regular basis. I LOVED spending time with your girls and snuggling Alyssa. It's so much fun to get to know her personality. I LOVE her! She's the sweetest little thing. I miss her already.
I can't beleive she's ONE ALREADY!!! You guys do need to come back, I miss you as my neighbors and my friends :( Next time your down here, let's do a double date and go out to dinner or something? Samurai 21 is calling... ;)
Post a Comment