I think I'm having blog A.D.D.
I can't seem to find a background that I really like.
Maybe I shouldn't have one.
Hmmm.
You'll have to be patient for a while.
Maybe it's because I'm not really in the Christmas spirit.
I know.
It's so SCROOGE of me.
It snowed all day today,
and...
I think it's still snowing.
Did I ever mention that I hate snow?
On the other hand, I love my baby's giggle.
It makes me smile.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Wowzers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Blasted Logan winters! Although...I saw Anthony out snow-blowing! What is that?! Did you guys get one? If you did, I am totally jealous! :)
I must say that I am jealous that is snowing there..I wish it would snow here just once before Christmas! I hope your doing well, your family pictures are beautiful.
I think snow would be fun for a little while, but I think I just might cry if I had to live in it. I can't wait for you guy's to get here.
I wish it would snow here too! However, after it came for a while I'd want it to go away, I'm sure. Try to enjoy the good things about it and buy lots of hot cocoa and marshmallows!
Post a Comment