Tomorrow is Ashlynn's 6th birthday and she is having a Hannah Montana party.
I decided that it would be really fun to make a guitar cake.
Her favorite color is green so that is why I made it green.
Here is my progress.
I think it turned out great considering I had no idea what I was doing.
First I laid my pattern out and traced around it.
Then I carefully lifted the pieces out.
so it would be easier to lift,
and laid it onto tinfoil covered cardboard.
(the base of the guitar is two layers thick.)
added the stars and swirles,
along with some gold glitter sprinkles,
lollipops for the tuner knobs,
and twizzler pull a parts for the strings.
Wha-la!
There you have it!

6 comments:
That is so cute! good job Chels, and happy birthday Ashlynn! I can't believe she is 6. I remember coming to her blessing when I wanted Anthony. REALLY BAD.
No!! SIX? Really!
Good job on the cake!! When I first glanced at the middle picture it's looks like a womens figure {the slice in the middle would be the belly button} I was like what??
Happy Birthday Ashy!
Great Job Chels!!! Looks soo good!! I cant believe that Ashy is 6!! Time flies when you are having fun..just yesterday when you told me you were having a baby and getting married! What a crazy year that was!! Love you guys!! Give her birthday hugs from me!
The cake turned out so good. I can't wait to see the pictures from the party. Give my Ashy Girls a huge B-Day hug from Aunt Nana. =)
You did such a good job! The cake turned out awesome! Sorry we missed it.
That is so cute! I'll bet Ashlynn LOVED it!! How was her party? Tell her happy birthday from Aunt Cindy!
Post a Comment