The other day we got 5 more inches of snow.
I
h.
a.
t.
e.
Logan.
It is sopposed to be getting warmer,
in more normaly parts of Utah,
it would be.
The birds should be chirping.
The grass should be getting greener.
The mornings should be chrisp.
NOT 25* BELOW freezing.
(that's 7* but it sounds better 25 below)
My body is in need of some vitamin D and it does not like it in milk form. Ps.
Just incase I never mentioned...
Our drive way is Looonnnggg.
You can fit 6 cars on it.
It may be pretty, but it's NOT fun.

3 comments:
=( I hate the snow for you. I keep complaining that it is cold, but I forget how cold it is for you guy's.
I'll bet the driveway would be really fun to sled on! My boys would have a blast! They'd be busy for hours!
Ugh. I don't know for sure but I think Idaho Falls is even worse. Will winter ever end? Can I go to bed until it does?
Post a Comment