Hailey turned 4!
She is such a big girl!
This is her in the Princess Tiana dress that I made her.
You can see the frog on the wall behind her,
we played kiss the frog.
All the girls loved it. Who do you think Hailey looks up to?
I just love this picture!
Two of my princess's
I can't believe my little monkey is 4 years old. She is such a big girl in so many ways. I better enjoy my time with her while I can. Before I know it she will be off to pre school, then Kindergarten. I love you Hailey.

3 comments:
Your girls are gorgeous. Pretty soon your going to have to home school them, the boys will be after them!!!
Hey where did you get the princess/frog cups, plates ect
I love her too! I really love that picture of her and Ashlynn. It's adorable. I'm glad she had such a fun party! ~Cindy
Post a Comment