{thanks kate and cindy. you've inspired me}
If my computer is on the humm of it seems to draw me to it.
Is this bad? Yes.
Is it one of Satans tricks to waste our time? Yes.
I keep thinking...
but if I don't, I won't know what everyone is up to...
or,
No one will know what I am up to.
This is what I say:
who cares.
The important people will pick up the phone and call me if they want to know what is going on in my life.
And I will do the same.
I don't need a minute by minute update.
That ruins the fun of running into someone, you haven't seen in a while, at the grocery store. You used to be able to chat and say, hey, what you been up to.
But now, you already know.
So what's there to say?
I am giving a challenge to all you facebookers, bloggers, tweeters, my spacers..
give it a rest.
It will be refreshing and wonderful how much more time you have to be with family and friends...
or just having more time to relax.
or maybe do a little house work.
The possibilities are endless!
Monday, November 1, 2010
goodbye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment