Last night Anthony and I were talking in bed and I suddenly realized, 'It's Christmas Eve tomorrow!' So today I went to the store and bought all of the fixings to make a Christmas Eve dinner! We had ham, funeral potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, punch and homemade cherry cheesecake! It all turned out really well, all though I've decided I am not a fan of the green bean casserole. I'd rather have bacon in my green beans than soup and onions!! Our little table could barely fit all that we had to put on it! And while I was eating I commented to Anthony, 'You know, we're going to have to get a new table soon. There's no way one more plate is going to fit around this one!' Although it felt different without family this year, we sure enjoyed being together and are super excited about tomorrow morning! We are also really really excited about going to have our baby Saturday! I don't know which the girls are more excited about, the presents, or the baby!! Lucky for them, they get both! Since we didn't get the girls pj's this year, we let them open a movie! They were pretty excited because they have wanted to see Kung Fu Panda for a while! Great gift Daddy!!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Our Family Dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dear Chelsey,
My goodness, you told me a little while ago that you needed to put together a little dinner for your family for Christmas Eve and look at those pictures! A gourmet meal for sure---and in such a short time. That Anthony sure is a lucky guy! The girls looks so cute eating their cheese cake. We can hardly wait to get up there and see our new granddaughter. Lots of luck to you both for a safe and speedy delivery!
Hope to see you soon! Merry Christmas!!!
Love Mom
That looks great! We had mom & dad over for dinner, and it turned out great. We had a good evening. Only a few more days and you will have one more of those addorable little girls. I think you are getting the best present of all. A new baby for christmas, how awsome! I love you Chel. I love your family, and hope that you have a smooth delivery. I can't wait to see pictures, and then to come and see Alysa in person. Merry Christmas!
Look at that huge dinner! You definately need a bigger table. How 'bout I get a new one and give you ours with six chairs? Ashlynn and Hailey look so cute! I love 'em so much. I hope everything goes well on Saturday. Wish I could be there. We love your little family!
HI! Its been so long since I have looked at anyone's blog! We just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you guys and are so so excited for the baby! Keep us updated on her arrival. We can't wait to come see her! We love you!
Post a Comment