At this time of year I am especially grateful for all of the many things that my Savior Jesus Christ and my Father in Heaven have done for me. As a Mother I can not comprehend the love that our Father must have for us. To let his Only Begotten son die for the sins of all the world. I am so very grateful that He had the compassion and understanding to know that we would need a savior. Without both of them, I would be nothing. Shortly after having Ashlynn, I realized the importance of a forever family and of guiding my future children to the knowledge of the truth of the gospel. As I watch them learn to pray and start to ask questions about Jesus and Heavenly father, I am so very grateful for a Mother and a Father that knew the importance of teaching me, loving me, helping me learn to pray, and to answer all of the questions that I must have had as a child. I am grateful that they had the patience and love to forgive me of my short comings, as I had many. I am so very grateful for a husband that shared this wonderful gospel with others and who obeyed his Father in Heaven by going on a mission. I am grateful for the patience that he learned by doing so, for without that patience, we certainly wouldn't have the harmony in our home that is needed to raise our children with love and understanding. I am grateful to him for taking me to the temple and forever making him mine, and me his,... and our children ours! What a blessing it has been to our lives!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Our Father in Heaven is real, and he does watch over us. I have seen so many miracles in my life and I too am so grateful to know where my blessings come from. Merry Christmas you guys!
PS. I'll bet being pregnant makes you think about Mary and giving birth to the Savior of the world...the true reason for Christmas. I love your slideshow and music.
Post a Comment