Today, Alyssa is 4 weeks old! You have no idea how crazy that is to me. I seriously can't believe it. Time goes by way too fast. Before I know it she will be 6 months old, and then 1 year. I wish she could stay a tiny baby for ever. She is so sweet!
Hailey is FINALLY potty trained! She is such a big girl! She tells me, 'Mommy, I'm a good jobber!' and I'll say, 'Yes, you are a good jobber!' I have no idea where she got that from but it makes me laugh. She is always full of energy, I wish I could steal a little of it.
Ashlynn will be 5 in just over two weeks! That is so weird to me. My baby is growing up. She is so smart and loves to help me with the baby. She is a great big sister! yesterday Anthony started to help her learn to tie her shoes. Within 20 minutes she had it down to a science, I think she's going to be good with her hands, just like her Dad! She is very proud of herself and we are too!
I can't believe that I am a mother of 3! I always knew I wanted to be a mommy, but I never knew that the rewards could be so great!!

6 comments:
Oh, Alyssa is so sweet! That flower looks enormous on her tiny little head...but it's so cute. I love the headband. "Good Jobbers" Hailey!!! That's awesome. And Ashy, I cannot believe you're going to be 5! Way to go on tying your shoes! Tanner didn't learn 'til after he was in Kindergarten. You are getting sooo big, and you all are so beautiful.
Chelsey, I love your new layout. So cute!
Holly Cow! has it already been a month since you had Alyssa? That is crazy. What a big girl our Hailey is, and Ashy too. O.K. I can imagine Hailey turning three, but Ashy is seriously going to be five in lass then a month... Holy Crap! For some reason she's not suposed to be that old yet. I still have look back and wounder how my baby is ten. I can't wait to see you guys in March. I'm already itchen to see the girls again.
I love your new quote on your blog. It's one I'm going to have to save.
wow so cute we need to see each other
Ashlynn, I am so proud of you that you have learned how to tie your own shoes! Good job.
Hailey girl, I am proud of you too for being such a big girl! All Potty trained---that is sooo big!
Love you both, Grandma Mackley
Post a Comment