When Hailey came up to me and said 'Mom, come look at my pichure!,' (picture) I had no idea that I would be so mad! She and Ashlynn had been coloring up to the table and I guess she decided that her paper was to small because she drew a huge person next to the bathroom door. (yes, that is how she draws her people, minus the eyes mouth and nose) Of course I wasn't so mad I forgot to snap a picture before I made her scrub it off the wall. It really was the perfect photo opportunity for her everyday behavior. She is always making some kind of mess that is just a little on the disastrous side!
Friday, February 27, 2009
What's A Mom To Do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
True to form. That's my little stinker!
She's as mischievous as a little boy.
OMG Carter did the exact same thing on Sat.,but it wont come off so I now have what looks like a huge alien or Fraggle ill post it so you can see :)
LOL! That's why they are so cute, so we don't strangle them. It's a beautiful picture. :)
Post a Comment