I can't believe my little girl is going to be 5! Tonight we made up some invitations to give to her friends around the neighborhood and at pre-school! Earlier today I asked Ashlynn what she wanted for her birthday, thinking she would tell me that she wanted to get her ears pierced, and to my surprise she told me that she wanted a red race car! Who's girl is she anyway!! I asked her about getting earrings and she told me this:
Ashlynn: 'I want race car earrings.'
Mom: 'You want earrings that are race cars?!!'
Ashlynn: 'No, I want earrings and a red race car.'
Dad: 'Oh I don't know if you can have both.'
Hailey: (with hand on hip) 'Oh, yes she can dad.'
Dad: 'I don't know, and who's going to buy it? I'm the one with the money.'
~this is where Anthony got glares from all three of us and I'm sure that if Alyssa had been awake for this conversation, she would have given him the death stare as well. Luckily for him the nurse at the doctors office called us back or he would have gotten an ear full too!~ We'll see what she does get! Probably earrings from Mom, and a race car from Dad! Wish you could all be here!
(her birthday is actually on Friday the 13th but becasue it's valentines weekend we decided to bump her birthday party up a day)
Friday, February 6, 2009
You're Invited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh I wish that I could be there for her party. I bet it will be a lot of fun. Where did the past five years go?
Hahahaha! A red race car?! Hopefully not a real one. Maybe one for her Barbie? The hand on the hip and the attitude from Hailey...Oh my gosh! You sure she's not mine? Oh wait! No, she YOURS!!! lol They make me laugh so hard. Just wait 'til they get older!
LOL thats so funny! I wouldnt think twice if it the words were coming out of Oaks mouth but Im suprised to hear Ashlynn say it haha maybe Oak rubbed off on her :) Im gonna hae Oak make her something for her B-day she was asking about her today,call me with your address K
That's so cute about the race car. My niece Errin always wanted a bright blue hummer whenever we'd asked her what she wanted for gifts.
I can NOT believe that Ash is 5!! It seems like just yesterday that I went to see you in the hospital! ;)
Post a Comment