On the way to St. George we had to stop a few times to feed Alyssa. At one of the stops there was a huge pile of rocks. Anthony let the girls out of their car seats and let them climb up and down it. They thought this was very neat. On the last run down Ashlynn tumbled the last few steps and scrapped her knee. I guess now she knows better!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Coming to St. George
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Just so you know, I looked at all your great posts, but I am commenting on this one, because there are so many of them. I love ALL of the pictures. Everybody looks happy, and you guys sure did fit in alot of fun things. I'm tired just looking at all the things you guys did. =)
Do you see why I was so happy to come home! It was fun but sooo tiring
I hope we can get it going with game night! Looks like you have been having fun. I think it is game night this upcoming Tuesday. FUn, let me know if you want it at your house--by Sunday. . .BYE!
Post a Comment