We were so lucky to be able to visit every one in St. George but let me tell you... we are even luckier to have a place to come home to! Even little Alyssa can feel a difference. It's probably because she's not constantly strapped into her car seat. She is back to her happy smiling self, is rolling over and is well on her way to sitting up. When we came in the door Hailey went into her room, opened her closet, pulled out her barbies and exclaimed' "My Barbies missed me. And I missed them!" Ashlynn on the other hand has been a nightmare. I think she must have had a little to much freedom on how she spent her time. Since we've been home, she has been sent to her room at least a dozen times. She just won't listen to save her life. I think she thinks she's older than she really is and that she doesn't need me to tell her how to do things anymore. Especially with Alyssa. Everything I tell her not to do, she tries to do. Like when she's holding Alyssa, I told her she can't let go of her to see if she can sit up and as soon as I turn my back, that's what she tries to do! It makes me so mad! It will be nice when she's in school for a few hours! As for Anthony and I, we are enjoying being home. We missed our bed. We missed channel 2 news. (Does everyone in St. George watch channel 5) We missed King of Queens. We missed Scrubs and Everybody loves Raymond. We missed Each other. I'll tell you, being in St. George for so long made me realize that I love my husband. With me doing one thing and Anthony doing another the whole time we were down there, it made me realize how much he really does help me with the kids. I missed our nightly routine together. Prayers with the kids, bumping into each other in the bathroom, watching the news and then flipping the channel between 3 different programs... Ahhhh, there really is no place like home!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
It's always great to come home. It was great to see you all ,but I am glad that you are back home, and getting back to you rutines.
Post a Comment