After leaving Melissa's house in Park City, we headed down to Kaysville to spend the evening with Belinda and her family. We watched the fire works with them at Davis High school. We watched them there last year to and boy do they put on a show! They have free bounce house's for the kids and you can get really close to where the fire works are. So close that by the time they were over, my neck hurt! After the fire works we headed back to their house and shot off the ones that Anthony and I had bought. We didn't get home till 12:30. Boy were we tired! It was really great getting together with Anthony's sister and her family, and tomorrow we will be headed to Pinview Reservoir for Anthony's annual family reunion! It's going to be great!
Hailey playing soccer
Alyssa in her Uncle Sam hat
Ashlynn...just excited to be with cousins!
Olivia~Sydney~Ashlynn~Hailey~Alyssa
Hailey with a mouth full off Butterfinger! Yum!

3 comments:
Cute. I love the pic with you looking up!
Oh, and Phoenix has always been in the cards for our move.. it's was the back up plan. Turns out you need those with this economy.
Graham is fortunate enough to be able to work for one of his brothers and go to school so that was a major plus. I'm just praying that I can find work soon. uggh.
I love the firework pic at the end that's really cool.
Post a Comment