I don't know if Anthony was bored, from being home all day, and feeling domestic or if he really was just that hungry. When I got home, from Tiffany's house, at 5 o'clock today, my nose was treated to wonderful smells coming from the kitchen! My first words were, 'What is Daddy doing?' When I came around the corner I was a little confused. I thought that he was just chopping potatoes but once I got closer I saw the corn boiling, the pressure cooker being filled for mashed potatoes and when I went to grab the pork chops out of the fridge, they were gone. I asked him where they were and he said, 'they're in the microwave.' My first thought was, 'oh no, he cooked them in the microwave.' But I was wrong. He had shake and baked 'um and cooked them in the oven. They were staying warm in the microwave! I couldn't believe it. So... I didn't say a word. I just let him do it, and enjoyed my night off from cooking!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Nate, this post's for you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way to go Anthony!!! Two enthusiastic thumbs up! ~Cindy
That is sooo great! Good for you Chelsey, you deserve it! Wasn't it fabulous just to sit down and eat?
What a great suprise!!! Way to Little Brother ; )
awh that is so cute! i have yet to be welcomed home by that yet
Post a Comment