For those of you that read NieNie, you need to go see her blog. She has posted a picture of herself. One year after her plane accident. It is so bad. Seeing her now puts so many things into perspective. I honestly don't know if I could have the kind of attitude that she has. She is such a beautiful person....
we should all be so thankful to be living the life that we have.
We have so many things.
The important things.
Life.
Love.
Happiness.
Health.
Children.
Nieces.
Nephews.
Parents.
And a father in heaven that loves us unconditionally.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
NieNie Readers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Really? I think she looks great for what she's been through..
She really is amazing though, and I really do think she's such a great example to us all! ;)
p.s.. I'm BEYOND jealous of your 77 degree weather in LOGAN.
my heart hurts just thinking about it..
109 today in PHX.
I was a lot shocked with how she looks too. The before and after is so different, and now her posts about how hard it's been to get used to "her" (meaning the woman she sees in the mirror) has brought more understanding. And too, how her children did not recognize her...I think I bawled the rest of the day, thinking of her, and praying for her. She is SO amazing. I want her grace, the way she deals with trials. I have so much to learn.
Post a Comment