Saturday morning we got up and went to Downata Hot Springs, in Idaho, to the Mackley/Hunter reunion. When we got there we got changer into our swimsuits and headed over to the swimming pool. When it was time to get out and eat lunch Ashlynn started complaining that her stomach hurt and Anthony noticed that she was getting really hot to the touch. We found a thermometer and took her temp. 101. Luckily I had brought along some Ibuprofen, so we gave her some and headed back to where Grandpa & Grandma were camping. Ashlynn and Anthony took a nap in the tent and Hailey, Alyssa and I hung out talking to the fam. It was really good to see everyone.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Mackley-Hunter Reunion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun! I didn't know you went camping.
We didn't. Mom and Dad did though.
I am so glad you took pictures up there. Now I have pictures from the reunion too. It was fun.
Post a Comment