From my room I yell,
'Girl's get that room cleaned NOW'
And a few minutes later Ashlynn comes in my room and says,
'Mom, Hailey won't help'
So I tell her,
'Ash, Santa knows if Hailey is not helping. you do your part and know that Santa will be bringing you presents'
After about 10 minutes Ashlynn comes back in my room and tells me she's done. So we go to her room and sure enough, it's spotless. I look down at her and ask,
'Did you do all of this yourself?' and with a big smile she says,
'Yes'
So I give her a big huge and tell that I'm so proud of her. Then we both walk into the living room where Hailey is sprawled out on the floor watching The Incredible Hulk with her Dad and baby sister. I look at her and say,
'Hailey Ann, your sister just cleaned up your room all by herself. Looks like i get to call Santa and tell him to leave one of your presents behind'
She jumps up running to her room yelling,
'No, I'll help too.'
But when she gets there and realizes that it's clean she says to me with her hand on her hips and her eyes bulging out,
'I'll just make it messy so I can help do it!'
********************************************
SERIOUSLY?!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
A 3 Year Olds Logic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
hahaha! That is soooo funny!! She's a smart one! Ashlynn is so sweet. She deserves an extra present. :)
That's our Hailey girl! What a stinker. Keep up the good work mom, you'll teach her yet!
Love YOUR mom!
Hahahahaha!!! I love her thinking. Cute little stincker bug.
what a little firecracker.
p.s. i love that you get to use the santa excuse. yes!!
lol that is too funny!!!
here is my site
www.ivegottolivemylife.blogspot.com
she is so funny! your little girls are so cute. and we miss you guys! hope all is well in the freezing cold. when are you guys moving back to george???
I just saw your comment about the invite to Tate's blessing... Just so YOU know, we didn't send out invites! So don't be offended.
Chad and I laughed our pants off!! She reminds me of you!! So weird??!?! You must be her mom or something! Love you guys!
Post a Comment