Alyssa loves her blankets.
It doesn't matter what one it is,
she just loves something to cuddle,
and when she sleeps,
she likes to cover her face with it.
None of my other girls ever did this.
I think it's so cute.
She's such a sweet little thing.
(And it was worth it.)
Poor things gonna get tough.
as I was cooking dinner,
Ashlynn took a PURPLE marker to Alyssa.
Boy was she in trouble!
But I guess I wasn't mad enough to wipe it off right away
because here she is,
asleep in her high chair.
(which I put her in so I could finish dinner while keeping an eye on her.)
Poor things gonna get tough.

3 comments:
What a presious little bunny!
Haha! Did Ash say why she was painting her sister's face?? I love to snuggle in blanket too. It's one of my favorite things. Pajama's and cuddly blankets make me oh so happy.
PS. I love that she pulls the blankets over her face. It's so cute!
Post a Comment