Anthony's parents came up Saturday night to visit for a few days. Sunday morning we got up and got ready for church. When we got there the parking lot was...
EMPTY!
What?
We forgot that it was Stake Conference...
Dang it!
So since Sunday is the only day that I wear makeup any more, I took so head shots for my profile pic.
Then we decided to take a drive up the Canyon. We ended up in Tony Grove. It's so pretty up there, but it was FREEZING.
(buuuurrrrr)
On Tuesday October 27th, Alyssa turned 10 months old.
Can you even believe it?!
(I can't believe that she'll be 1 year old soon.)
Wow,
that means Christmas is not far off.
Lucky me I have Christmas DONE!
(Better get to it)
Us.

Grandma and Grandpa Vick.
We are so glad that they were able to come see us.
The girls really enjoy the one on one time they get when their Grandparents come to see us.
Thank you guys for everything that you do. We love you. Hope you had a fun and relaxing week!

3 comments:
sounds fun! I wish someone would come and visit us!
I can't believe you have Christmas already done! I'm so jealous! I haven't even started.
PS. I really like your new picture. You're so pretty!
Yes little sis, you are beautiful. Just this morning I sat in my bathroom trying to put myself to gether for church, while pmsing, and wishing I was sa natural beauty like my sisters. Confession: I ended up sitting there in the bathroom crying for like a half hour missing my sisters. Missing the talks that we use to have and knowing that my sisters know me i nside and out and love unconditionally. When are you going to move home?
Post a Comment