Many of you may instantly think diamonds,
right?
Wrong!
I'm talking any jewelery.
I have decided that I love it and...
that I definitely NEED more of it.
Every women does!
Jewelery does not ever say,
"You're fat."
It does not ever tell you when your butt has gotten bigger.
It sparkles, and shines, and says...
"Hey, your looking a little extra cute today."
For me, this is a big decision.
I have never been one to wear earrings and necklaces,
(and I'm still not so sure about necklaces)
but I have to tell you,
I think I've converted.
I love big sparkly rings,
love the look of big gody bracelets
and have even taken to dangley earrings.
How do you feel about a little...
BLING?!
Friday, October 23, 2009
A Girls Best Friend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you're so funny, I love to hear what you think about. jewelry love it too. so expensive. when we get a salary that will be something I am going to treat myself too. you can bet on it. I love the long necklaces, not the short around the neck ones. are you guys feeling okay?
I have always loved jewelry and I too need more of it. I love the epensive stuff but I love the cheap stuff that can go with any outfit too.
Hey Chel, where are the pictures of you in your jewelry? Have Anthony, or Ashlynn take one or two of you and post them so we can SEE! I want to see this!
Love ya,
MOM M.
Welcome aboard sis. Jewlery makes a so so outfit something more. I love Bling! I don't know why anybody wouldn't want to wear it. I love necklaces too, so you should invest in a couple great necklaces that you can mix and match with a few things.
I agree! I never wear any jewelry and with baby weight still! I don't even wear a wedding ring. I agree I want to some pics of you in your bling! :)
Post a Comment