Well...
My camera is broken.
3 days ago I caught Hailey playing with it.
She had taken like 50 pictures of Alyssa.
I sat down with her and told her why she can't play with camera's and she told me she was sorry.
The next day,
what do I find?
Hailey playing with my camera again!
Only this time,
I can't get the display to show a picture.
Even after Anthony played with it for a while,
he still couldn't get it to work.
It's toast.
Then yesterday we were going to go into town.
Hailey went out to the garage to get in the van,
but couldn't get the sliding door open.
Thinking it was locked,
she opened the passenger door,
pressed the unlock button,
and then shut it.
Only she didn't press un lock.
She hit the lock button....
and my keys were sitting on the dash.
So Anthony had to open it with a hanger.
We sat down with Hailey and reminded her WHY she isn't supposed to get into the van by herself.
She said she wouldn't do it again.
Later that day,
I had to go get Ashlynn.
What does Hailey do?
Push the button and shuts the door again!
Luckily I had the keys in my hand this time.
Then this morning, I'm cleaning up the front room.
What do I find?
A broken lamp.
The same lamp that she is always turning on and off.
The same lamp I am ALWAYS telling her not to touch,
that she's gong to break it.
I swear!
If this child lives to see her 5th birthday,
she'll be lucky!


2 comments:
LOL!!! Sorry, but that is way too funny. She is just as mischeivious as her parents. =)
ahaha! what a stinker!! you'd better watch out with this one. sounds like she's gonna do just what she wants. ~Cindy
Post a Comment