I was planning on having a really big birthday party, for Hailey, like Ashlynn had, but on the day of her birthday I just wasn't feeling right. I told Anthony that I thought we needed to do something for her today, and not just wait for the weekend, so we took her and her sisters to McDonald's and then over to her cousins house to have cake and ice cream. It's a good thing we decided to do that because on the Friday that I was going to have her "big" birthday party with all her friends, I ended up in the ER!
The girls playing in the McDonald's Play Place.
After the girls ate and played, we headed over to their cousins house {David and Lisa's} to eat cake and ice cream. Hailey was going to have a Tangled birthday party so I bought here a Tangled cake. It was so cute.
Hailey blowing out her candles... or I guess trying!
Even though she only spent her birthday party with family and cousins, it was still a fun day.
Hailey, I am so proud of you and cannot believe how "grown up" you are. You seem to learn something new everyday.
I love you Hailey girl!

0 comments:
Post a Comment