Ashlynn's 7th birthday was so much fun! We borrowed Aunt Joy's decorations and had a blast! I can't believe she is 7 now, and next year she will be getting baptised. I love you Ash!
This is her cake! Actually it was a bunch of cupcakes. It turned out so cute. The party favors included earrings, rings, little drawing pads, diva dog tag necklaces, and a CD that I made, full of all the diva rock music that Ashlynn loves right now.
The table turned out absolutely awesome! Thanks Joy for letting me use all your stuff!
We also had a makeup table where we did the girls hair and makeup. They got to sit in the makeup chair and be pampered. What a girls dream!
Then the girls got to have a fashion show! It was a blast. They had fun rockin' to the music and struttin' their stuff!
Another pic of the table before the girls sat down to eat.
All of the girls that were able to make it to Ashlynn's birthday party.
Eating like a queen!
Ashlynn blowing out her 7 candles!
Boy was I tired when that party was over! Phew!

0 comments:
Post a Comment