I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenck's lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirl under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, September 7, 2013

More of Summer 2012!

Aiden trying desperately to stand up in his crib.

Swimming with sisters.

Visiting Grandma Vicks house!

 Aiden crawled himself under Grandma V's coffee table and wouldn't get out! 
He played peekaboo for quite a while.



More pretty sunsets in Hurricane!

Since we are moving to Hurricane, the girls got invited to ride in the ward's Pioneer Day parade.

Love this cute little girl!

Emilee, Ashlynn and Hailey

The girls all got their faces painted and the Pioneer Day Booths.
{LOVE alyssa's scrunchy nose smile}



Anthyon is always teasing his mom that he probably isn't even hers because she doesn't have many photos of him as a child. 
But we found proof! HAHA! 


I'm not sure how, but Alyssa got this knot in her hair. 
I ended up having to cut it out!

My little pirate. 

I love looking at these little toes while I'm nursing.
And I love the snuggles.
It will be sad when he's finished.

HAPPY 9th ANNIVERSARY!!
{i still LOVE my ring}

Going out with my Honey for our anniversary is the best!

Anthony got a hotel but because we have a baby that still nurses, at the end of our night we picked the kids up and brought them back to the room to eat dinner and watch a movie.
They decided on a bubble bath too.

Love these girls!
And LOVE spending our special night with them! 

Aiden is getting to be such a big boy!
So big, that we had to get rid of his baby carrier and put him in a "BIG BOY" seat.
I think he likes it already.
And I think he's going to LOVE being able to see facing forward.


This boy is a happy kid...



...but he's learning that crying can get you rewards.






Before we moved, our Coral Canyon Ward had a primary party.
They had a HUGE slip 'n' slide on the grassy hill by the church.
Ashlynn went down it and somehow aliced her ear open.
She ended up in the ER...


...with 7 stitches.

Love this kids big teeth!

What a little beaver!

Reading on Grandma V's antique couch.

Sleepy boy.


FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL YEAR 2012-2013!!!
I actually got up and made everyone breakfast!

Ashlynn is 8 years old and in the 3rd grade
Hailey is 6 years old and in the 1st grade
Alyssa is 3 1/2 and is happy for her sisters!

My "getting to big" Ashlynn.

My sassy Hailey girl.

My sweet Alyssa May.



The kids got invited to a birthday party and got their faces painted.
So cool!



Aiden LOVES to hang out with daddy on the floor.
Love my boys.

Such a happy kid.
He is so happy that he has learned to stand up to things.




This kid is getting SO big!!
Look how long he's getting!

All the girl cousins watched Jumanji at grandma V's house.
Some of them aren't so such they want to be watching such a scary movie!

Grandma V decided that she wants to start having a tea party with all the girl cousins,
but of course Aiden had to come.
He's just so cute!


The food and Grandma V's fancy china.

  
LOVE these girls!






Grandma V and most of her girl grandkids.
{Missing Charity, Ember and Liberty.}





Hailey lost another tooth!
Isn't she SO cute!


0 comments: